[Az-Geocaching] orygun connie

Lisa G. lisasjunk at buppas.com
Tue Jan 9 09:27:21 MST 2007

I think most laptops have a video out where you can attach an external
monitor.  This may or may not help you depending on the nature of the
card failure, but it would be worth a shot.  A friend of mine recently
bought a 250G external USB drive for just over $100 (make sure the USB
versions match; I know my older laptop has USB 1.0, and a lot of newer
things use USB 2.0).  If that's affordable for you and you can get the
laptop to last long enough, you could transfer the data to one of these
yourself, and then you'd have a useful drive when you're done.

Good luck...computer failure sucks. :(

-Lisa