[Az-Geocaching] TB Emergency

HighwayHavoc highwayhavoc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 19:44:11 MST 2007

Hey All!

I picked up a TB in San Diego with a stated goal of getting to Lancaster, CA. Well, after checking the web, I found out that this was only half of the goal. It turns out that this TB was in a race to get to CA and then return to SC. The TB was almost home when it was picked up in Atlanta, GA and brought it all the way back to CA. I currently live in southern CA and am not planning on heading east anytime soon. Is there anyone out there in AZ who will be in the vicinity of zip 92373 and can get this TB back on track? I'm sure 3-yr-old Alexandra will be most appreciative.

Further info: TB#528194, Little A's (Alexandra) Mobile

Thanks!
Mark A. Pedersen

http://mail.yahoo.com