[Az-Geocaching] Garmin Astro 220

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 13:41:35 MST 2007

Range is still the same as the advertised range for the Rhino though .. Up
to 5 miles in flat unobstructed terrain.

$649.99 WOW..

 The Rhino is already running on VHF frequencies, so I am thinking this is
simply a Rhino that broadcasts for itself instead of having to be keyed up.

The Tiraxial Compass looks sweet though. Many cachers fail to keep the GPS
flat when using the compass and this will make a more accurate compass when
walking around.

I have yet to find anything about the mhz it will run on but I suspect it
will be the same FCC regulations as the current versions.