[Az-Geocaching] Missing caches

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:04:44 MST 2006

>From: "Trisha Brasher" <trisha at brasher.com>
>To: "Arizona Geocaching" <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Missing caches
>Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:14:55 -0700
>
>Artemis finally caught up with my procrastination and I had to finish
>archiving the 6 (possibly 7) >caches that all went missing around
>Thanksgiving weekend last year 2005.

I was a little bummed to see those go missing as well. I spend my summers in
Sedona and was really hoping to make a cache run around Prescott Valley for
a bunch of caches. There are alot of them there... there was, anyways. :(  I
still, after like 4 years of caching, have yet to do much of any caching
around Prescott. I made a small cache run two summers ago up there and I
even got a few of your caches... I did Art Rocks Cache and then I got a few
short hiking caches just south/SE of town. I have also done a few caches
around the PV area. But I dont think I have done any of the caches in the PV
series yet. So kinda sad to see them go missing. Prescott is the only area
of the state I have done very little caching and my cache map of Prescott is
so packed with caches... I cant see the map underneath them!!!! :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind