[Az-Geocaching] Missing caches

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Sat Feb 25 13:14:55 MST 2006

Artemis finally caught up with my procrastination and I had to finish archiving the 6 (possibly 7) caches that all went missing around Thanksgiving weekend last year 2005. If anyone is interested, you can read all about it....I posted detailed and similar notes on each cache, but the most information (and most enlightening) is on P.V. Park Series No. 2005 No. FOUR - GCNJ76.

Gee? I guess Prescott Valley has some kind of vortex or black hole? that swallows up caches - but just mine! No one else had caches go missing like this, in fact other caches in the area had plenty of finds as it was a holiday weekend. These were all easy to access, but well-hidden and well-established. So.....not a coincidence of the muggle variety. It's too bad that a cache thief not only ruins the effort I put into making nice hides for others to enjoy, but more importantly ruins the enjoyment for everyone else.

HEY Prescott cachers! These locations, some of them very nice for caches, are now available for someone else to place a cache there.

Trisha ~ Lightning