[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Sat Feb 18 07:32:16 MST 2006

Nope, not even some of these.  I got a Walmart flyer a couple of days ago,
and it was full of pretty women and handsome guys showing off the products.
And, while the Steelers may not have cheerleaders, they do have a lot of
big, ripped guys.  Using sex to promote applies to both men and women.  From
experience at my movie theater, I can tell you that both men and women have
favorite stars, and it often has nothing to do with acting ability.  My wife
has quite a collection of Mel and Arnold films, and Sean Connery appeals to
women of 80 and girls of 16 about equally.

Bill in Willcox

   _____