[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

EMa geogypsy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 07:04:01 MST 2006

Wow that would mean that you could not drink coors or bud or coke or pepsi
or pizza hut or wel geesh the list is so long that I you all would be
reading for weeks........Maybe it would be easier to say where you could go?
McDonalds, Toys R Us and Walmart.......Did I forget anyone?

Oh and forget about watching music videos or really even listening to music
or watching any kind of sports, well except the steelers cuz they dont have
cheerleaders.......
Wow you cant really even geocache because I know I have seen some items that
are pretty contrversial..........

Now please dont get me wrong I totally support you thought in this matter
but look at the big picture before you make a blanket statement.  You can
pick and choose who you support and will not but I am pretty sure in some
manner or another you support sensuality in advertising because like Bill
said it is everywhere even in childrens advertising........

--
EMa<<<--->>>Geo Gypsy