[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

EMa geogypsy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 08:13:01 MST 2006

Well I will try not to beat a dead cat but I was thinking more about this
and I was thinking of the USMC ads and you know that guy they have dressed
in the dress uniform with the sword.  Well that guy is actually a model.  He
also is the voice that some very large companies use for their automated
voice systems.  So this would mean that I would not be able to support the
USMC or really any branch of the military or I could not support Dell,
Gateway, or Garmin or Magellin or Groundspeak (they use models to advertise
there apparel).
I am thinking these are some very important things for us to
support.....Well I will continue on supporting what I *beleive* in no matter
how they choose to promote......That is why we live in the USA......freedom
of choice.....Oh wait why do we have freedom of choice again....hmm

--
EMa<<<--->>>Geo Gypsy