[Az-Geocaching] Quality of cache trinkets....

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Fri Jan 21 09:35:53 MST 2005

I still have one of the TMBH keychains in my stash, and plan on keeping it
there.  It's a prized sig items, along with the sand dollar...those are the
only ones I can think of off the top of my head, but I know I have more.
The Team GPSaxophone pens are my most prized sig items though.

Brian
Team A.I.