[Az-Geocaching] Quality of cache trinkets....

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Fri Jan 21 09:31:20 MST 2005

At 02:09 PM 1/20/2005, you wrote:

>lucky, I'll find something actually worthwhile or a TB....  Other than team
>business cards, I don't remember the last time I found a team signature item
>like the TMBH keychains or the old Sand Dollars.  Even a cheap whistle is a
>lot better than what I'm seeing in geocaches today.  Is it my imagination or

I have noticed the same thing.  I had started a little collection of
signature items when we first started geocaching.  One of the first was the
Sand Dollar.  I also have some pens, and an looking forward to finding one
of the new MO&GO pens soon.  Nothing against the team business card things
that have been left in a lot of caches, but I tend to just leave them there.

For the most part, I don't even look through the caches any longer, just
sort of give it a glance.  It has been a long time since I have seen
anything interesting in a cache.  I am still leaving a TMBH Keychain
though, atleast for a little while, we are almost out of them.  There will
be something new to replace them though.  The last one will most likely be
turned into a TB.

BTW Jim, if you decide to leave sleeves of golf balls in caches for me, I
am playing Precept brand balls now. :-)

Coolest thing that I found in a cache, and regret putting into another
cache was a bottle of Yellow Jeep Fever Pills.  Anyone remember those?