[Az-Geocaching] Quality of cache trinkets....

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 21 21:47:42 MST 2005

> Coolest thing that I found in a cache, and regret putting into another
> cache was a bottle of Yellow Jeep Fever Pills.  Anyone remember those?

The bottle we found still sits atop the very monitor my eyes are
deteriorating in front of as I type this. They weren't travel bugs, so it's
never going to see the inside of an ammo can again. Perhaps in time someone
will create a Museum of Geocaching, and our kids can donate it there when
we're dead.

We've never been big on the cache contents, except when caching with
young'uns, which for us is occasional to rare. Still have the golf ball (Top
Flite XL, sorry, Scott) we took from our very first find, the YJAP (Yellow
Jeep Anxiety Pills), and the book we took when we were FTF on Mission:
Looney Tunes(we ate the pie that the FTF gift certificate was good for). And
that's about it. The rest of the time, photos are all the souvenirs we need.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena

Never found a TMBH keychain.