[Az-Geocaching] AZ Waypoint book

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:54:13 -0700

--=====================_257788460==.ALT

At 05:10 PM 9/25/2004, you wrote:
>Do you mean the Arizona Backcountry Adventures book? I thought the
>discussion was about a different book. If so then you can get the
>waypoints from:
>

><http://www.britishideas.com/geocaching/AZBackroads.gpx.xml>http://www.britishideas.com/geocaching/AZBackroads.gpx.xml

I am glad to see this.  I have the AZ Backroads book and love it, and
remember that someone was working on an electronic version before I had
left the list.

My question is this, what do you do with an XML file.  I like to think I am
sort of smart when it comes to tech, but I am at a loss as to this format.
--=====================_257788460==.ALT

At 05:10 PM 9/25/2004, you wrote:<br>
you mean the Arizona Backcountry Adventures book? I thought the
discussion was about a different book. If so then you can get the
waypoints from:<br>
it, and remember that someone was working on an electronic version before
I had left the list.<br><br>
My question is this, what do you do with an XML file.&nbsp; I like to
think I am sort of smart when it comes to tech, but I am at a loss as to
this format.</body>