[Az-Geocaching] AZ Waypoint book

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:22:04 -0700

I down loaded a part of this file, about 3500 waypoints.  Saved it as
AZBackroads.gpx on the desktop.  Opened it with EasyGPS 1.2.2 - saw the
waypoints in the EasyGPS software but don't know what to do with it
now.  There is no description of what the waypoint is???  I guess I
could go to a few of them that are close by and see what is there ....
Interesting .....
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite