[Az-Geocaching] AZ Waypoint book

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:51:34 -0700

--=====================_257788440==.ALT

At 05:10 PM 9/25/2004, you wrote:
>Do you mean the Arizona Backcountry Adventures book? I thought the
>discussion was about a different book. If so then you can get the
>waypoints from:

It is a different book.  I don't know of anywhere that you can get an
electronic copy of the waypoints from the book we are discussion.

At 05:10 PM 9/25/2004, you wrote:<br>
you mean the Arizona Backcountry Adventures book? I thought the
discussion was about a different book. If so then you can get the
It is a different book.&nbsp; I don't know of anywhere that you can get
an electronic copy of the waypoints from the book we are
discussion.<br><br>