[Az-Geocaching] Funny articles

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:06:47 -0700

At 09:12 PM 9/17/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Didn't another active list-poster get hammered by somebody for posting
>something humorous? A whole snit about "off-topic" resulted, and
>feelings were hurt (but this person is more mature than most and
>didn't "leave"....)

I assume you are calling me immature.

>Brian, I'm not slamming you, I'm just pointing this out. To be
>"FAIR"....IS the same person who complained before going to step up
>and complain about "off-topic" humor posted now?

Why bother.  After the vicious, nasty things people called me via private
email after I complained about reading a post on the list that I had seen
atleast 4 times that day already, I just came to the realization that there
are many people on this list that were not all that friendly.  At least I
spoke my mind in an open forum.  Heck, those that agreed with me via
private mail didn't even bother to stand up and express their opinions in
the public forum.

The one things that I have learned about this list is that you are damned
if you have an opinion, and damned to hell if you actually express that
opinion.

I decided to check out the list after having been gone for a little while,
but I see that very little has changed.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com