[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 0:50:13 -0400

I looked into this before I went on vacation in July and got all the materials to review a short time later.  However, in all of my doings, I put the paperwork on a shelf right next to me, and omitted from memory that it was there, except at 2am when I was in bed and trying to fall asleep.

The proverbial ball will not be dropped again, I assure you.  It should be a good time, and a positive aspect of geocaching that people don't often get to see.  Perhaps we could even turn one of the cleanups into a great news article to somewhat counteract the bad press written by slanted reporters.

Brian
Team A.I.