[Az-Geocaching] Funny articles

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 0:47:22 -0400

Now that you mention it, someone was slammed for that very thing.  I agreed that at the time it was stupid to slam for something like that, but understood the point.  We all get the Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Funny Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 messages from people who are just to ignorant to know how annoying they are.

I also understand that this could be construed as the same thing.  If so, big deal.  I'm not going to put a hollow point through my skull because someone didn't like it.  They can go pound sand for all I care.  :)  I'll re-evaluate any future funny ha-ha stuff at another date when the mood strikes me to make a few of you laugh about the same thing I did.  I'm glad it made at least someone laugh tonight though.  I got a kick out of the Patriot Act one.

Brian
Team A.I.