[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway

Eric Bay listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:29:33 -0700

I for one, think that this is a great idea.  It's funny also, I was driving
home from school today and was noticing a very large amount of trash that
was building up on the roadside.  Then I started to think how I should do
something about it.  I get home and this topic is posted on the server,
almost like a sign from above.  You have my participation, for sure, if this
works out.

~Eric
Crazyebay