[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #1433 - 6 msgs

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:52:23 -0700 (PDT)

--0-663476330-1063864343=:69962

Hey Brian, before you roast me in a public forum, maybe ask me what is going on. I will tell you what really happened here, and it has very little to do with getting that virtual posted. The only thing I did was to say that I was going to list my caches elsewhere, on the advice of an Admin at GC.com. All of a sudden I felt like I was married to the Mob, they wouldn't let me just leave. "Oh my God, is he really going against the will of the almighty Geocaching.com?" SHAME, SHAME ON TEAM 360! I got called all sorts of things: irrational, childish, emotional....the same old cliches from the same old narrow-minded people on that board, the so-called "intellectuals". HA. Try to do something on your own, and you are branded a heretic. The way they acted against me, you would swear that the Spanish Inquisition had come to town just to visit ME. I don't want to play the numbers game against the rest of the world, so I wiped my cache finds in order not to be tracked. I still have a co
 py of
 every find in a personal book I keep. Nothing wrong with that. It's taken a great weight off my shoulders. For those of you who may be upset that I did so, I apologize for any heartache it may cause until the next cacher logs a find and fills the void. Oh, I may still get out there and cache, but only to write it in my own records, not logging it online. I can do that, right? Or will I get ostracized here in Arizona as well for doing that? If that's the case, then so be it.