[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Ken Henson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:10:22 -0700

--Apple-Mail-4--611123574

> I sure hope they stay there a long time!  I have been wanting to get
> them every time I go thru there on Hwy 93. Are they difficult to get
> to?  They dont appear to be very far off the highway. One is like a
> mile off the highway, but it appears (on topo software) that there
> might be a canyon or something in between. I will have to take another
> look at them on my way home from Washington in a few weeks. Do they
> require pretty serious 4x4 or can a 2x4 long bed truck (fairly high
> clearance) make it?
coyote cache 1  - the directions to this are very good.   Do not drive
up Date Creek without 4 wheel drive.

Coyote Cache 2 -  a lot of folks end up right next to Ship Rock and are
really close to the cache.  The only problem is that it is straight up.
  ;-)

You go to the northwest of the cache (down the wash) and then go south
and then northeast to get to the cache.  Took me two tries.  It is a
great cache location.

- Ken    (aka - Lincoln)

--Apple-Mail-4--611123574

<excerpt>I sure hope they stay there a long time!  I have been wanting
[...]

--Apple-Mail-4--611123574--