[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Richard E Holmes listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:13:40 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C37B05.11F92760

We always study the logs before we attempt a cache; maybe that's why we =
have so few "first finds." The logs on both of these caches are pretty =
good.

Seems like Coyote Mike has disappeared, or at least left AZ. After these =
two, he placed one in Maine. Dan Rich AKA Snakebusters placed the first =
cache in Arizona, as far as I can determine, and also placed Willow =
Creek about  six months later, then seemed to fall off the earth. Then I =
guess when you're first, what else is there.

Creepin' Jeepers
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ken Henson=20
  To: listserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 8:10 PM
  Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

    I sure hope they stay there a long time! I have been wanting to get =
them every time I go thru there on Hwy 93. Are they difficult to get to? =
They dont appear to be very far off the highway. One is like a mile off =
the highway, but it appears (on topo software) that there might be a =
canyon or something in between. I will have to take another look at them =
on my way home from Washington in a few weeks. Do they require pretty =
serious 4x4 or can a 2x4 long bed truck (fairly high clearance) make it?

  coyote cache 1 - the directions to this are very good. Do not drive up =
Date Creek without 4 wheel drive.

  Coyote Cache 2 - a lot of folks end up right next to Ship Rock and are =
really close to the cache. The only problem is that it is straight up. =
;-)

  You go to the northwest of the cache (down the wash) and then go south =
and then northeast to get to the cache. Took me two tries. It is a great =
cache location.

  - Ken (aka - Lincoln)

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C37B05.11F92760

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We&nbsp;always study the logs before we =
attempt a=20
cache; maybe that's why we have so few "first finds." The logs on both =
of these=20
caches are pretty good.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Seems like Coyote Mike has disappeared, =
or at least=20
left AZ. After these two, he placed one in Maine. Dan Rich AKA =
Snakebusters=20
placed the first cache in Arizona, as far as I can determine, and also =
placed=20
Willow Creek about&nbsp; six months later, then seemed to fall off the =
earth.=20
Then I guess when you're first, what else is there.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Creepin' Jeepers</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dkhenson@cableone.net =
href=3D"mailto:khenson@cableone.net">Ken=20
  Henson</A> </DIV>
title=3Dlistserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:listserv@azgeocaching.com">listserv@azgeocaching.com</A> =
</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, September 14, =
2003 8:10=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Az-Geocaching] =
(no=20
  subject)</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE>I sure hope they stay there a long time! I have been =
wanting to=20
    get them every time I go thru there on Hwy 93. Are they difficult to =
get to?=20
    They dont appear to be very far off the highway. One is like a mile =
off the=20
    highway, but it appears (on topo software) that there might be a =
canyon or=20
    something in between. I will have to take another look at them on my =
way=20
    home from Washington in a few weeks. Do they require pretty serious =
4x4 or=20
    can a 2x4 long bed truck (fairly high clearance) make =
it?<BR></BLOCKQUOTE><?fontfamily><?param Verdana>coyote cache 1 - the=20
  directions to this are very good. Do not drive up Date Creek without 4 =
wheel=20
  drive.<BR><BR>Coyote Cache 2 - a lot of folks end up right next to =
Ship Rock=20
  and are really close to the cache. The only problem is that it is =
straight up.=20
  ;-)<BR><BR>You go to the northwest of the cache (down the wash) and =
then go=20
  south and then northeast to get to the cache. Took me two tries. It is =
a great=20
  cache location.<BR><BR>- Ken (aka - =
Lincoln)<?/fontfamily><?fontfamily><?param Times New =
Roman><?bigger><?bigger><BR></BLOCKQUOTE><?/bigger><?/bigger><?/fontfamil=
y></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C37B05.11F92760--