[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:42:53 -0700

I sure hope they stay there a long time!  I have been wanting to get them
every time I go thru there on Hwy 93. Are they difficult to get to?  They
dont appear to be very far off the highway. One is like a mile off the
highway, but it appears (on topo software) that there might be a canyon or
something in between. I will have to take another look at them on my way
home from Washington in a few weeks. Do they require pretty serious 4x4 or
can a 2x4 long bed truck (fairly high clearance) make it?

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es