[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #1424 - 4 msgs

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

--0-594537763-1063517100=:7197

First of all, I did not even look at any charts or graphs to come to this decision, but I did use my head and have given this some thought. Besides, it's not like I am pulling all my caches without replacing them. I will be putting new ones out as the old ones get archived. True, this will not increase Arizona's total number of caches, but it will NOT decrease them, either. I am certainly not asking anyone else to follow this course of action, it is my decision alone and my right to do whatever I feel necessary to my caches to cut down on potential damage to the environment and prevent possible geo-litter. This includes putting a time limit on them.