[Az-Geocaching] Re: Why very few new caches lately in Arizona?]

Bob Renner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:53:37 -0700 (PDT)

Sprocket,

Actually, that condition has happened.  Three teams
have the honor of finding ALL caches in the state of
Arizona.  Bob Renner, stevek, and Gravatite all
accomplished this feat between 9/9/2000 and 10/8/2000.

There was only 1 cache in Arizona then so it was a
little easier then.

Just thought I'd throw in a little levity to the
thread.

Bob