[Az-Geocaching] Why aren't you out caching?

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:48:49 -0700 (MST)

Well, you may have had great weather, but it rained all day here in
Prescott. I'm not fond of mud.
But I have planned 3 more caches to place! Three more for you
(Sprocket) and anybody else to find on their next trip up here....
enjoy,
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott