[Az-Geocaching] Who Manages What, soda, gas prices, stats

Rob Brinkerhoff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:55:03 -0700

Bravo Budcam! The best response yet. Here is some advice,
next time include "soda" or "gas prices" or "stats" in your
reply and it will get more attention.

-Rob (Wily Javelina)

----- Original Message -----
From: <BBUDCAM@aol.com>
To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Who Manages What

> Just from what I have read, In My humble opinion, I think
you should report this "jerk" to his superior officers.
There is no reason to treat the public in the manner this
guy seemed to. In addition, He seemed to be spewing
mis-information, which by itself is not that big of a deal,
but we as the peasants living in Maricopa County Kingdom
tend to listen to our law enforcement officers and take what
they say as the truth.
> At a minimum This guy should be informed so as to keep the
people he means to control informed.
> Plus if he did go so far as to arrest  someone or issue a
citation, He would be guilty of wasting valuable resources
in all the time you and the county people would have to
spend getting that tripe thrown out/dismissed.

> If you don't inform his superiors, then it is just an
incident that rubbed you the wrong way and nothing will come
of it except to rub you the wrong way. AND that officer MAY
have a bad opinion of geocachers and this is just one more
incident to be added to his anecdotal evidence of our bad
behavior.I can see it now " I caught a couple of cachers up
there tresspassin' and tearin' up the place and then they
had the gall to give me some grief"