[Az-Geocaching] things will get interesting in the next few weeks

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:05:48 -0700 (MST)

Actually after years of working as an RN in the Emergency Dept, we
called the crotch rocket motorcycles "donorcycles".
When you have taken care of "dead" people from bike accidents,
awaiting the transplant team, which I have done several times, it
gives you a different perspective.
(But, I love to ride and my hubby has a VStar, so I am not slamming
bikes in general)
How's that for off-topic?
Trisha