[Az-Geocaching] Halloween Radioactive Event

Bill Tomlinson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:54:35 -0700

Brian,

As it turns out, you can count on the whole CacheLess crew.  That's 3 adults
and 2 kids (money wise anyways).  Sounds like it's going to be a great
event.

Bill
CacheLess

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
bcasteel@cox.net
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 9:13 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Halloween Radioactive Event

Folks,

It's about that time, and do we have some surprises for those who attend.

For those of you in AZ who are attending, please RSVP within the next
24-hours so we can gauge the food purchase.  If you want to RSVP here, or
just reiterate numbers on a note on the cache page, please do so very soon.
How much food we purchase is dependent on that, and we're hoping to have a
very accurate count just prior to Saturday.

If you haven't checked the cache page recently (which has been updated
numerous times), the final figure to cover everything is $3 per adult and $1
for children 12 and under.  This should cover strictly food, but should
there be a surplus, it will go directly toward defraying the cost of the
ramada reservation.

To also cover the out-of-towners, I'll also post this on my GC.com forum
thread regarding the event to make sure they're also aware.

Thanks in advance!

Brian
Team A.I.