[Az-Geocaching] Come on now.

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:11:27 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C38775.E2931800

How was that a personal attack? I stated things as I saw them.  I =
compare it to people who don't vote, but are the first ones to stand up =
and protest who was elected or what ballot issues passed that they =
disagreed with.  You've left the traditional geocaching sport and =
modified your participation to suit your desires/needs/interests.  If =
you recall, I did voice a difference of opinion with Highpointer not too =
long ago.  Not everyone is going to live in total harmony with one =
another, especially with hot-button topics like virtuals are to =
Geocaching, so you weren't singled out.  I just happen to disagree with =
more of what you said and chose to expand my response to include not =
only the fact, but how I disagreed with it.

Now I know you don't log your finds online.  You still go out and cache, =
which is cool.  You have a personal logbook that you now track your =
finds in, which is cool.  There are other cachers who choose to do this, =
which is fine.  However you choose to play is your prerogative.  I just =
don't understand why you're still so up in arms over this whole virtual =
thing when you've adapted to your own version of geocaching.

Brian
Team A.I.

----- Original Message -----=20