[Az-Geocaching] Virtuals and camping out

Loran Wilcox listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:01:18 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_019C_01C3878D.9C6F8A80

For those of you that cache at a slower pace, you can be more selective =
of which caches you decide to find.  Some of us don't have that option.  =
If I don't find them they stay on my not found page staring me in the =
face every day.  So I will go out and find them all.  There are many =
virtual that have plenty of merit. Examples are the museum series, and =
sites where you will learn something new. =20

But many are nothing more than a simple plaque on the side of the road.  =
No creativity just another hide for the hider.

Which brings me to believe that many of the virtuals where created by =
cachers that felt they had to hide a cache but didn't want to have to =
work at it.  Brought on by the KARMA rating at azgeocaching.com. =20

For me I never felt I had to hide caches.  Maybe that's why I'm in =
Michigan now.

Team Sand Dollar
  ----- Original Message -----=20