[Az-Geocaching] Camping event cache

Patrick Brown listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:21:57 -0700

  To answer a  few questions  that have come up.
 1.  The road going in is dirt but as long as it is not rainning is passable
with anything . I am takeing the trailer out.
 2. I have planed on a cache that will stay there even tho there is caches
near there.
3. Plan on adding more caches in the area or if some one wants to help they
can.
4. If you will check GCE666 and near by caches you will find about 6 caches
in that area .
5. I have not set a date yet as i need to talk to the people that run the
place near the camp site.
6.  This camp site has NO power  but a great view. and lots to do .

Patrick Brown
PANDA77

Check out
http://www.geocaching.com/