[Az-Geocaching] For the Caching gods

Bill Tomlinson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:43:35 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C2FF80.5464BCA0

Rand,  You left the fish speechless!  ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of =
Regan
Smith
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 2:35 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] For the Caching gods

=20

----- Original Message -----=20
From: RAND HARDIN <mailto:RHrdn8@msn.com> =20
To: AZ-Geocaching <mailto:listserv@azgeocaching.com> =20
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 1:58 PM

Okay, I too am now upset!  I just sent notes to Ken about my displeasure
about not being able to read new posts to his caches that I had found =
prior
to him changing them over to Members Only caches.  I also expressed my
feelings about how the change has affected the stats (it took two of my
finds and moved them over to "out-of-state" finds).  I'm like Scott - I =
will
not seek "out-of-state" caches!  I too enjoy the numbers game!
=20
Ken explained to me his feelings about why dedicated geocachers should
become Premium Members and suggested that I too become a member.   I
responded with my feelings and why I cannot afford to become a member at
this time.
=20
Ken sounds very strong in his reasoning and beliefs.  I did suggest to =
him
that if he is so convicted to his feelings, that maybe he should boycott
enjoying any non-members caches. =20
=20
Is it fair for someone to limit their caches to "members only" - but in =
turn
goes out and finds regular caches!?  (Hypocrisy?)
=20
Rand (RandMan) =20
=20
=20