[Az-Geocaching] Re: Let's fight to keep our caches in Scotsdale Desert Preserves: Do not acquiesce to radical "preservationist" policy

Jeff Moriarty listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:04:02 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C2FD49.376CC3B0

Ken,

This is an unsolicited email to me, or what is commonly referred to as =
"Spam".  I didn't join the Listserv to have people send me their =
personal rants.  I would be more forgiving if this was an honest email =
or some sort of worthwhile cause here, but all you did is spout off your =
own opinions from a high horse.  To put frosting on the cake you send it =
to me without MY permission, then start your message telling me not to =
do something without YOUR permission.

Since you so nicely ignored my preferences, I will ignore yours and =
forward your message to the list and to Team Tierra Buena directly.  =
Perhaps in the future you will be more considerate of other people when =
you climb onto your soapbox.

Jeff.
  ----- Original Message -----=20