[Az-Geocaching] Re: Let's fight to keep our caches in Scotsdale Desert Preserves: Do not acquiesce to radical "preservationist" policy

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:44:40 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C2FD57.46392F10

Ken,

If you don't like urban caches THEN DON'T DO THEM! Duh.....

Andy

  -----Original Message-----
  From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Jeff
Moriarty
  Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 9:04 PM
  To: ken@highpointer.com; Team Tierra Buena; listserv@azgeocaching.com
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Let's fight to keep our caches in Scotsdale
Desert Preserves: Do not acquiesce to radical "preservationist" policy

  Ken,

  This is an unsolicited email to me, or what is commonly referred to as
"Spam".  I didn't join the Listserv to have people send me their personal
rants.  I would be more forgiving if this was an honest email or some sort
of worthwhile cause here, but all you did is spout off your own opinions
from a high horse.  To put frosting on the cake you send it to me without MY
permission, then start your message telling me not to do something without
YOUR permission.

  Since you so nicely ignored my preferences, I will ignore yours and
forward your message to the list and to Team Tierra Buena directly.  Perhaps
in the future you will be more considerate of other people when you climb
onto your soapbox.

  Jeff.