[Az-Geocaching] Re:Lost money at Box-O-Books.

Pat Thompson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:03:41 -0700

Greetings to all:

Team seeking, Pat & Jan Thompson. trekked out to the 'Box- O- Books'
cache site (on Saturday, November 16) located in the low hills Northeast
of Phoenix. We found ten dollars lying on the ground and wish to return
the money to its rightful owner. Please contact us at:tylert113@cox.net,
if you lost ten dollars at the site, and provide us with your address.
We will immediately forward the money to you.

All the Best,

Pat & Jan Thompson

Ps. Sorry for exceeding the number of allowed kilobytes per message.
I wasn't aware that the limit existed. I decided to resend the message
in a much briefer format. Thanks for your help.