[Az-Geocaching] Batteries are they worth it?

Farquhar, Larry listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:25:30 -0700

Our condolences on the loss of Cheryl's step-dad.

We've missed you on the cache trails and hope to see you get past your
truck problems and on the trails again soon.

Larry & Connie
Team "Wyle E"
http://www.happy-wanderers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Cody Brown [mailto:Brown.Cody@orbital.com]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 9:47 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Batteries are they worth it?

(See attached file: 1800mAH Batteries.pdf)

These 1800mAH batteries are the best price I've found at $11.36.  I've
also got a charger that plugs into the cigarette lighter which charges 4
batteries in under an hour.

We hope to get back out there and do some caching soon.  Cheryl's
step-dad passed away last week and life is a bit crazy right now.
BuFPut is in the shop for a new head.  As a new member to the "Blown
Spark Plug / Stripped Cylinder Head Club", anyone with a F-150/F250 with
the 5.4L V8 engine should check this out.

http://www.f150online.com/forums/showthread.php?s=f081df8845c70a27715550
bbc2d9e34c&threadid=96467

Cody
Team CBx2

** Confidential **
The information in this email is confidential and may be proprietary or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender that you received the message in error and then delete or destroy the message along with any attachments. Thank you.