[Az-Geocaching] Re:message with excessive kilobytes.

Pat Thompson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:38:54 -0700

Hi Brian,

I realized shortly after I sent the message and received the notice that
the moderator was going to make decision about whether the message would
be forwarded that I better do something about the size. So, I reduced
the size by eliminating all of the other messages that I had unwittingly
left attached to the original message, and sent it again. It was
accepted without a problem.

I wasn't aware of the size limitation when I sent the message, but I
agree with you that reducing the size is definitely a courtesy that
needs to be extended to just about everybody.

Thanks for your help.

All the best,

Pat Thompson