[Az-Geocaching] More on Sorts

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:56:20 -0700

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 04:45 pm, Holmes, Richard wrote:
> B,
>
> Is there a way to do a primary and secondary sort? I 'spose one could build
> a "book" from the first sort, then sort that with the second sort, etc.

Yeah, a few of the pages are doin it currently, but that are all predefined.
I've been wanting to add that to the site, but it's fairly low priority, and
I want to figure out a good way to do it, that makes sense.

Right now I'm thinking that I will eventually have you sort on one thing, and
then on another and the first thing you sorted on will become the secondary
sort with the primary and secondary items being represented by different
icons or something.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek