[Az-Geocaching] gggrrrrrrrrrr more mis infromation from the site stewards

mike and gale jett listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 00:17:20 +0000

Some of us are in the dark as to what you are talking about. What and where
is this article Ms. Rasmussen has written that everyone is so upset about?
Sometimes I wonder if I get all the Listserv e-mail.