[Az-Geocaching] How about some URBAN caches up north?

C. Sullivan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 22:22:08 +0000 (GMT)

> cache (eg, "Go Postal"). (Note: We have had a couple caches on
> restaurant properties in Phoenix and Tempe, and those were not
> proper placements.)

For the record, the general manager of the establishment where Wednesday
Equals Geeks is hidden is aware of the cache's existance, and was asked
informally for permission before it it was placed.  Additionally, the
night manager has actually logged the cache herself.

It was permitted because we are viewed as "good customers" by the
management.  We are there every Wednesday and spend tons of money.

-Fedl