[Az-Geocaching] Go way north/west

Fri, 24 May 2002 08:12:14 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, Ken, that is pretty....were you able to get right on the coords?
(Couldn't read the pic too well) Just curious as we "placed" the cache
using a topo map only....tried to put you on land and not air.
Trisha

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Ken Henson wrote

> On Thursday, May 23, 2002, at 06:26 PM, trisha@brasher.com wrote:
>
> > Hmmm....maybe we Prescott cachers should put out a few caches that
are
> > not on National Forest Land....may not be quite as nice an area as
the
> > PNF, but...would that help with y'alls' withdrawl symptoms???
> > How 'bout it Ken? Should we see what we can do for them?
> > Trisha
> >

> I tried to do my part today.  I went after "Photograph Arizona."
>
> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=18090
>
> If what I did is approved by Bob, folks should have a cache in
Jerome to
> photograph.
>
> Placed another cache off the road between the Verde River and
Jerome,
> but it is in the NF.  Guess I can take my time in logging it to the
> Geocaching site.
>
> Driving back over Mingus Mt. this afternoon the FS had STOP No Entry
> Signs all over the mountain.
>
> Most of my caches are on FS lands.  Time to Temporarily disable them?

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,
Anyone can start from now and
make a brand new ending."