[Az-Geocaching] Another suggestion for urban geocaching activity.

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 14:06:45 -0700 (PDT)

--0-480686473-1022274405=:47075

 About a year ago, I found the Tempe Historical Museum, so I visited it.  It's free and has many interesting exhibits.  I made this into a virtual cache last weekend to encourage people to visit it.
There are a lot of museums in the Phoenix area, so these are good places to visit when we are unable to explore the outdoors.  They are also air-conditioned, making them a good respite on hot days.
I expect that many of the other cities in the Phoenix metropolitan area have historical museums that are similar to the Tempe Historical Museum, so I may look for them and visit them during the upcoming hot months.
Highpointer