[Az-Geocaching] Just an observation

Ken Henson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 13:11:36 -0700

On Thursday, May 23, 2002, at 09:45 PM, C. Sullivan wrote:

> I have observed this pheonomenae at not only Wednesday Equals Geeks
> (there
> are currently two logs on the logsheet that aren't on the website) but
> at
> a few others I've found as well.
>
> I suspect that the vast majority of these come from people who have
> randomly "found" the cache without the aid of GPS.

This cache is in a remote area,  2 and 1/2 hours from Prescott and 65
miles away.  A lot of the miles are on a rough dirt road.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=12779

The hike from the trail head is .4 of a mile to the cache site.  It is
not on a trail.  Seems to me you would have to be looking for it and
then to leave a log entry stating you have taken the cache box is a
little much.