[Az-Geocaching] Just an observation

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 09:46:08 -0700

At 10:30 PM 5/23/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>I wrote this to show that there may be many reasons why some one might not
>make log entries.

As the owner of a few caches, I enjoy reading the log entries and knowing
that people are taking the time to find my caches.  I don't mean to offend
anyone, but personally I find not logging to the web-page selfish,
considering that you can register for free, and you don't have to put down
any personal data.  I am glad that Team Sand Dollar decided to log their
many finds.  Many of there are in the Tucson area and we have really been
trying hard to increase activity down here.

This really comes into play when a cache goes missing.  The physical log
book generally goes missing with the cache.  The only log entries that the
owner will ever see that way are the ones on-line.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache