[Az-Geocaching] New geocache with travel bug: located in Pinnacle Peak Park

Highpointer listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 20 May 2002 08:22:45 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1702402644-1021908165=:71461

Good morning Geocachers,

I have a new geocache with a new travel bug in it.  The cache is located in the new Pinnacle Peak Park in Scottsdale.  Don't worry about it if you are not a studly mountaineer - you don't have to climb Pinnacle Peak to get this one, although you may pass a few rock climbers along the way (I ran into a couple I know from the Arizona Mountaineering Club when I was there Sunday).  The round-trip hike is less than a mile and you don't have to leave the trail system to get it.  Therefore, it is both well-hidden and accessible to all, in my view.

If you work or live in or near north Scottsdale, this may be a good cache to claim before or after work.  The travel bug in it is Goofy.  I don't have any specific goals for this travel bug, so if any of you have any ideas about where Goofy should go, then let me know.

Highpointer