[Az-Geocaching] Hello again!

Darren Johnson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 11 May 2002 10:18:25 -0700

Hello again everyone.

It would seem that I have some unfinished business to take care of, and that
business would be getting the Geo Rally off of the ground.

Before I reposted the official listing, I wanted to ask the folks what they
thought of the date for the event being the 1st of June.  Will that be
enough time for most people to make it? There was an excellent response when
I initially posted it, and it is my goal to have as many geocachers as
possible be able to attend.

I'd also like to take a minute to thank everyone who sent me messages
wishing my mom a speedy recovery.  It definatly did mean a lot to me to know
that so many people that I've never met before cared so much.  I would have
liked to sent out more messaged from where I was , but internet access in
rural Montana isn't too easy to come by.

And to everyone in general, thanks for your patience in this matter, and I
look forward to hearing from everyone concerning the date of the rally.

Darren Johnson