[Az-Geocaching] Advice needed on Virtual (Locationless) Cache...

Fri, 10 May 2002 22:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Eric, it helps to be as specific as possible.
I tried to be very specific with my AZ Symbols Cache, even tho' it
requires several pieces of information, so far it has worked out well
as far as people understanding what is needed.
And I DID have fun putting up the pic of the Yellow Hummer in addition
to my yellow Jeep pic! Still followed the rules but had some fun as
well.....
Trisha "Lightning"

Eric Quinn wrote