[Az-Geocaching] Proposed Event Geocache: World Champion Diamondbacks' game at Bank One Ballpark

Highpointer listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 11 May 2002 15:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

--0-879973417-1021155060=:42473

I'd also like to take a minute to thank everyone who sent me messages wishing my mom a speedy recovery.
Darren,
I'm glad to hear that your mother is doing better.   Regarding the Geo Rally, I would like to participate, but I will not be available on June 1.  I would agree with a previous respondent who recommended a date later in the year when the weather is cooler.  How does late October or early November sound to you?  The weather will be ideal, and will occur near the start of the winter geocaching season in Arizona.
Regarding a summer geocaching activity, how many geocachers would be interested in getting together to attend a World Champion Diamondbacks game as a group at Bank One Ballpark?  If we get a group of 30 or more on a Tuesday evening, we can get all of our tickets at half-price.  Therefore, a ticket in the upper deck behind home plate would cost only $7, and we can get group rates in other parts of Bank One Ballpark for as low as $3.00.  Also, we can get our group name posted on the scoreboard at B.O.B.
I have been considering posting this as an event Geocache, but I would first like to gauge the amount of interest among Arizona geocachers to see if we are likely to get at least 30 participants.  Geocachers can invite family members and friends, even if they aren't geocachers, so we can reach the 30 ticket minimum.
I would like to propose the date of Tuesday, June 18 against the Baltimore Orioles (the Orioles' first-ever appearance at B.O.B.).  Therefore, if you are interested in joining geocachers for a game that we can attend as a group, then please contact me.  If you are interested, then please let me know whether the June 18 date will be good for you, or if another date would work better for you and your teammates.
Highpointer

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
--0-879973417-1021155060=:42473

<P><EM>I'd also like to take a minute to thank everyone who sent me messages wishing my mom a speedy recovery.</EM>
<P>Darren,
<P>I'm glad to hear that your mother is doing better.&nbsp;&nbsp; Regarding the Geo Rally, I would like to participate, but I will not be available on June 1.&nbsp; I would agree with a previous respondent who recommended a date later in the year when the weather is cooler.&nbsp; How does late October or early November sound to you?&nbsp; The weather will be ideal, and will occur near the start of the winter geocaching season in Arizona.
<P>Regarding a summer geocaching activity, how many geocachers would be interested in getting together to attend a World Champion Diamondbacks game as a group at Bank One Ballpark?&nbsp; If we get a group of 30 or more on a Tuesday evening, we can get all of our tickets at half-price.&nbsp; Therefore, a ticket in the upper deck behind home plate would cost only $7, and we can get group rates in other parts of Bank One Ballpark for as low as $3.00.&nbsp; Also, we can get our group name posted on the scoreboard at B.O.B.
<P>I have been considering posting this as an event Geocache, but I would first like to gauge the amount of interest among Arizona geocachers to see if we are likely to get at least 30 participants.&nbsp; Geocachers can invite family members and friends, even if they aren't geocachers, so we can reach the 30 ticket minimum.
<P>I would like to propose the date of Tuesday, June 18 against the Baltimore Orioles (the Orioles' first-ever appearance at B.O.B.).&nbsp; Therefore, if you are interested in joining geocachers for a game that we can attend as a group, then please contact me.&nbsp; If you are interested, then please let me know whether the June 18 date will be good for you, or if another date would work better for you and your teammates.
--0-879973417-1021155060=:42473--