[Az-Geocaching] local gathering????

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 13:29:44 -0700

I derive my personal definition of "Local" from something the great Steven
Wright said:

"Everything is walking distance if you have the time"

I know that stuff happening is tucson is "local" if it happens on weekends
or other days that I don't have to work, otherwise it waaaaaaaaaaaay over
there.  It also depends on how important to me it is.  Im not against making
a bonsai trip down to tucson after work if something is going on that I
really want to go to.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek