[Az-Geocaching] local gathering????

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 15:32:39 -0700 (PDT)

I think the safe thing is to assume that "local" is
the Phoenix area, simply because most of the active
list participants are from there. As you spend time on
the list, you notice where people tend to hunt. Their
comments and complaints "Can we get some over on the
west side, I'm tired of driving across town" usually
gives clues as well.

Anyway, welcome to our disfunctional community.

Eric
TD